*UPDATE* See completed apartment listing!
960 Busti is part of the Niagara Street corridor which is undergoing long anticipated transformation improvements and private sector interest and investment. This 56,000 square feet property was originally constructed in 1922 as a service building for the Buffalo General Electric Company. Last used in 1995, the old warehouse was vacant for 20 years before its purchase by Ellicott Development.
960 Busti has undergone a certified historic rehabilitation transforming this once industrial building into a mix of uses. The first two floors consist of approximately 12,086 to 12,750 square feet of commercial space per floor. Floors three and four are residential with a total of 18 luxury apartments in one-, two-, and three-bedroom configurations.
The theme for 960 Busti reflects its former uses. The building offers incredible views of the Niagara River and the Peace Bridge. The redevelopment of 960 Busti was completed in early 2016.
|Address:||960 Busti Ave|