Overlooking the Niagara River, 960 Busti is conveniently located within view of the Peace Bridge with easy access to the I-190. Originally constructed in 1922 as a service building for the Buffalo General Electric Company this property has been completely transformed into a modern mixed-use facility.
Each brand-new residence will include custom kitchens, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, in-unit laundry and porcelain tile baths.
- Bright, open interior spaces
- Bistro-style kitchens with breakfast bar
- Closets: entry/pantry/linen/bedroom
- Modern baths
- Air conditioning (HVAC with temperature control)
- Modern lighting
- In-Unit Laundry
- Parking (coming soon)
- Pets welcome
- 24 hour maintenance
- On-site parking included (coming soon)