The Townhomes at Waterfront Place combine the sophistication of city living with the quiet, relaxed setting of Waterfront Village.
Designed by AP Architects, Phase 2 of the Townhomes at Waterfront Place offers 9 luxury residences nestled within Waterfront Village. Units feature a variety of floor plans and range from 2,890 square feet for a two-bedroom and 2-1/2 bath unit, to 3,451 square feet for a three-bedroom and 2-1/2 bath unit including a study.
Each residence offers an open floor plan with high ceilings. Spacious bedrooms, walk-in closets, a gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, breakfast area, great room, gracious entrance foyer, and ground floor storage/laundry/mechanical room are combined into these exceptional residences.
With hardwood flooring throughout the main living areas, porcelain tile in the bathrooms, and wall-to-wall carpet in the bedrooms, the level and assortment of finishes is anything but standard. The kitchen includes custom cabinets with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The upper levels have elegant 8′ high, solid core interior doors. The master bedroom includes a whirlpool tub and steamer shower.
Private terrace areas accessed off the ground and main living levels providing relaxing outdoor spaces, complete with a view of a landscaped park area.
- Open floor plans, large windows, and gracious entrance foyers
- Spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Gas fireplace in living room and master bedroom
- Dramatic ceiling heights
- Elegant 7-1/4″ baseboards and 3-9/16″ casings throughout
- Solid core interior doors throughout
- Dramatic 8′ interior doors on the upper levels
- Pella® windows
- High-efficiency HVAC system
- Pre-wired for high-speed communication systems
- Elegant hardwood flooring
- Custom-quality cabinetry and granite countertops
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Convenient multi-functional breakfast bar
- Designer Plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Whirlpool tub and steam shower in master bath
- Each home is protected under NYS Housing Merchant Implied Warranty Law, including a one-year builder guarantee on the structural components, workmanship, and materials
- Two Car Garage
|Address:||21-51 Ojibwa Circle|