The Graystone is a six-story Italian Renaissance building constructed between 1894 and 1897. The building is architecturally significant as one of the earliest examples of reinforced concrete technology in the construction of large-scale, multi-story buildings in the United States, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Boutique garden level office space
- Close proximity to the NFTA bus lines
- Restaurants within walking distance
- Landlord provided janitorial services
|Address:||24 South Johnson Parkway|