Located in the heart of downtown Buffalo, this Italian Renaissance-style building was built in 1896 and was the largest office building in the world at time of completion. The majestic lobby features mosaic and rare marble tiles, while the building’s most extravagant feature is the expansive Central Court, highlighted by a glass roof and two grand staircases. In the center of the floor is a mural symbolizing the strength of business organization in the United States. Through the years, the building has undergone extensive improvements that have preserved the original architecture while adding many modern enhancements for energy efficiency, convenience, and safety.
- Amenities include Charlie the Butcher’s Express, Run City at Ellicott Square Fitness, Ellicott Square Trading Company Convenience Store.
- Gross rental rates include heat, daily janitorial services, routine maintenance, and building security
- Lobby available for rent for events/photos
- 24-hour security and accessibility
- Within one mile of the I-190 and Kensington Expressway
- Office space
- 10-story 299,000 square feet of office space
- Renovate-to-suit offices from 200 to 6,500 square feet on one level