The joined talents of Sinatra & Company Real Estate and Ellicott Development Company are preparing for the transformation of the former Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. The sprawling campus, expanding over almost 8 acres, with over 600,000 square feet, across 8 distinct structures, will be rewoven into the existing neighborhood fabric.
What is Planned
The Elmwood Crossing plans include:
- A hotel
- A grocery store
- A day care center
- A health and wellness center
- Residential components of approximately:
- Town homes
- Upper floor condominiums
- Over 200 apartments throughout the campus including market-rate, historic and affordable
- Retail on West Utica Street and Elmwood Avenue
- Commercial office
- A pocket park
- Pedestrian pathways
- Public art and conversation corners
As the development team completes its full investigative analysis, changes to programming can, and are expected, to occur. Any significant changes will by updated here, as they are finalized.
Learn More: www.elmwoodcrossing.com.