On July 13, 2017, Kaleida Health announced the selection of Sinatra & Company Real Estate and Ellicott Development Company as preferred developers to adaptively reuse the Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo site. The innovative development teams were approached jointly to take on this once in a lifetime development project in the center of Buffalo, New York’s treasured Elmwood Village.
What is Planned
The Elmwood Crossing plans include:
- A hotel
- A grocery store
- A day care center
- A health and wellness center
- Residential components of approximately:
- 22 town homes
- 45 upper floor condominiums
- 240 apartments throughout the campus including market-rate, historic, and affordable
- Other small retail on West Utica Street and Elmwood Avenue
- Commercial office
- A pocket park
- Pedestrian pathways
- Public art and conversation corners
As the development team completes its full investigative analysis, changes to programming can, and are expected, to occur. Any significant changes will by updated here, as they are finalized.
Learn More: www.elmwoodcrossing.com.