Are you ready to embrace your entrepreneurial goals? Have you heard of live/work apartments? Enjoy your beautiful store front by day, downstairs and your apartment by night, upstairs.
We are now taking inquires for our coming soon brand new live/work luxury apartments. The 2 spaces are located in the Village of Elmwood. Live, work and enjoy all the opportunities the neighborhood has to offer.
Estimated pricing $3,600+ a month
EXISTING SITE CONDITIONS
The project site encompasses two adjoining parcels at 878 and 880 Elmwood Avenue located on the west side of Elmwood Avenue between Lafayette Avenue to the south and West Delavan Avenue to the north.
Approved by the City of Buffalo Planning Board in October 2020, the project consists of a 3-story mixed-use structure with 2 live/work units on the ground floor and a total of 7 residential units on the upper floors. The live/work commercial spaces on the ground floor will be ideal for small professional office or service-based businesses and will complement the Elmwood Village.
The project will include off-street parking located at the rear of the property, screened from street view. A portion of the parking spaces will be covered where the upper floors of the structure overhang the ground floor at the rear.
Designed by Abstract Architecture, the proposed building will complement the adjacent and historic neighborhood character in scale and architectural style. Exterior materials will include masonry, clapboard and shake siding and ornamental trim. Several residential units on the 2nd and 3rd floors will include private patios.
- Infill residential redevelopment of a vacant, underutilized parcel along with replacement of a vacant, structurally deteriorated and unsafe multi-family structure
- Reduction to a single driveway/curb cut for the project site resulting in the addition of on-street parking
- Addition of residents to the area which will encourage support of local business in the Elmwood Village
- Implementation of Traffic Demand Management (TDM) strategies to reduce vehicular travel demand and encourage transportation alternatives
- Will encourage further investment and property upkeep in the surrounding area