The Crosby Building is an 8-story early skyscraper built in 1916 located on the corner of Franklin Street and Mohawk Street in downtown Buffalo. This historic building is found next to the new Federal Courthouse, US Immigration Court and the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center. The Crosby is also within a short walking distance of the Chippewa Entertainment District, Main Street and the Erie Basin Marina.
Located in the heart of downtown Buffalo, the Crosby is easily accessible regardless of the mode of transportation you prefer. Adjacent to the I-190 and Rt. 33, on/off ramps are just a block or two away. For commuters that choose to bike to work, secure bicycle storage is now available on the ground floor.
- Metro rail and bus lines are easily accessible
- 24 hour keypad access with personalized tenant passcode
- Fera’s NY style deli located on 1st floor
- Osteria 166 restaurant located on 1st floor
- UPS box with regularly scheduled daily pickups
- Bicycle storage
- Building owned and managed locally
- Owner will design/build to suit
- Great central location in historic downtown Buffalo
- Gross Rentals include heat, daily janitorial services, routine maintenance and building security
|Address:||170 Franklin Avenue|