560 Delaware Avenue is in the heart of Allentown, a vibrant and artsy neighborhood with an equal mix of residential and commercial space. The location is ideal, featuring good visibility and easy, convenient access from all directions. The Allentown area offers a wide range of services including a variety of restaurants, convenience stores, gas stations, drugstores, a copy/graphics company, attorney offices, and an athletic club within one block of the building.
Major recent building improvements include windows, a new façade and entrance way, new roof, an on-site covered parking area, upgrades of mechanical components of the building, upgrades of elevators and restrooms, and a redesign and upgrade of the first floor lobby.
- Located at the intersection of Delaware Avenue and Allen Street
- Highly visible retail business district (25,000 daily traffic count)
- Spacious 8′-8’6” ceilings
- Building owned and managed locally
- Gross Rentals include heat, daily janitorial services and routine maintenance
- Private gated on-site parking with 35 spaces, mostly covered