Application Processing Policy
Effective immediately, our policy for new applications and processing of the same is herby changed as follows:
All applicants must provide copies of at least ONE of the items listed below as proof of income:
- Weekly pay stub from each employer showing current year to date earnings.
- Employment contract or letter from employer showing annual earnings, bonus or commissions.
- Federal income tax return from last year.
- Proof of investment property or ownership (deed, real estate tax bill) & newt income.
- Student loan, grant, statement along with tuition bills (from student using loans to pay rent), etc…
- Current bank statement showing sufficient savings to cover living expenses including annual rent.
- Trust agreement showing sufficient income to applicant to cover living expenses including annual rent.
- Any other valid proof of current income to be used to pay rent.
Because banks are taking security/ privacy of customers to a whole new level, it has become difficult to obtain information from them. All applicants must provide copies of at least TWO of the items listed below as proof of their banking and credit history.
- Current checking/savings account statement showing average monthly balances.
- Current credit card statement showing balance and maximum credit available.
- Name of individuals that have extended credit to applicant in the last 2 years.
All applicants must provide name, address, and telephone numbers for the following:
- Previous landlord including amount of monthly rent, term of lease & reason for leaving.
- At least 2 character references.
- Previous employer if employment has changed within the past 2 years.
If you have any other questions please contact your leasing agent
or call our leasing office at, 716-854-0060.
Fill out our Residential Lease Application