Built in 1929, the United Office Building was erected as a towering achievement of art deco architecture uniquely blended with a Mayan revival motif. Today, it’s the home of The Giacomo — the premiere luxury boutique hotel in Niagara Falls. The Giacomo is 41 rooms of true elegance combined with exemplary service.
The Giacomo also features a residential component hosting 24 apartments with complete access to the hotel’s amenities. Overlooking one of the wonders of the world, The Giacomo is truly a wonder in itself.
The Giacomo Lounge is now open – serving daily beginning at 5pm.
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary deluxe European breakfast
- Complimentary valet parking
- Exercise room
- Refrigerator in every room
- Dry cleaning pick up & drop off
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Getaway packages
- The Giacomo Lounge
- Hospitality room
- Turn down service by request
- 19th floor holds Skyview Lounge
- Within walking distance of the Niagara Falls, Cave of the Winds, Maid of the Mist, and the Seneca Niagara Casino
- Member of the Ascend Hotel Collection
|Address:||222 1st Street|