Originally constructed in 1909, The Antonio’s 7-story structure fronting on Pearl Street is historically significant as a surviving example of early twentieth-century commercial architecture in downtown Buffalo. Upon the completion of major redevelopment work by Ellicott Development Company in partnership with McGuire Development Company, the building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2013.
The redevelopment effort introduced 19 luxury apartments in the building’s 7-story portion, and ground floor commercial space in the buildings single-story portion fronting on Main Street.
Apartment layouts are available in one to four bedroom configurations and range from 1,100 to 2,300 square feet in size.
The apartments boast a long list of amenities which include secure underground parking, 24-hour security, modern open floor plans, and custom kitchens and baths with designer finishes. The apartments also house unique historic features including original wooden floors, curved plaster window sills, massive industrial style windows, high ceilings, and interior columns clad in curved brick.
- Bright open interior spaces
- Restored hardwood flooring
- Concrete flooring areas with modern epoxy finish
- Exposed brick walls, beams, and columns
- Bistro-style kitchens with breakfast bar
- Closets: entry/pantry/linen/walk-in
- Washer and dryer in utility/storage rooms in every unit
- Luxurious baths
- Air conditioning (HVAC with temperature control)
- Modern track lighting
- Ceiling fans
- 24 hour maintenance
- Online Payments
- Underground parking included
Apartments 401, 501, 601 and 701
Apartments 402, 502, 602 and 702
Apartments 403, 503, 603 and 703
|Address:||267 Pearl Street|