Located at 290 Main Street, Swan Tower is placed at the heavily trafficked Main and Swan Street interchange. This structure was erected in 1909 for the Fidelity Trust Bank and is one of Buffalo’s original buildings. Meticulous renovations were completed in 1989 including restoration of hand-painted ceiling murals. This makes for a beautifully unique workplace for a potential business in the heart of Downtown Buffalo.
- Direct access to NFTA’s rail and bus routes
- Early 20th century architecture with modern office enhancements
- Office space is leased on a net useable basis at affordable gross rental rates
- Gross rentals include heat, daily janitorial services, routine maintenance and building security
- Adjacent parking, competitively priced
- Office space
- 10-story 160,000 square feet commercial office building