Located in downtown Buffalo and formerly known as the Keiser & Boasberg Tobacco Warehouse, this tobacco store was designed by August Esenwein in 1897. This historic warehouse changed uses in the 1920s and held a variety of operations throughout the 20th century.
Occupying floors two through four, the residences feature stunning original historic detail with refinished original wood floors and exposed brick walls and columns. Five brand new apartments offer modern and upscale finishes with sizes that range from 2 to 3 bedroom units. Tenants will enjoy bistro style kitchens with breakfast bars, bright open interior spaces, and laundry appliances in each unit. On-site parking is included.
- Bright, open interior spaces
- Refinished wood floors
- Exposed brick walls, beams, and columns
- Bistro-style kitchens with breakfast bar
- Closets: entry/pantry/linen/walk-in
- Washer and dryer in utility/storage rooms in every unit
- Modern baths
- Air conditioning (HVAC with temperature control)
- Modern track lighting
- Ceiling fans
- 24 hour maintenance
- Online Payments
- On-site Parking Included