Highmark Stadium, home of the Buffalo Bills since 1973, is located in Orchard Park, New York.
- Bills fans have their choice of companies for stadium tours and photo shoots.
- You can choose from packages for groups of all sizes that include tickets, transportation, and tailgating.
- You can build an entire vacation around your love of the Bills.
Where the Buffalo Bills Stadium Is Located
True fans of the Buffalo Bills want to get the inside view of the team’s base of operations. They want to see more than what’s available on the television. The impressive facility at One Bills Drive offers tours into areas usually reserved for members of the media, luxury viewing areas, the playing field, and more. You have several options for the ultimate fan experience.
Buffalo Bills Stadium Tour Companies
Buffalo Bills Stadium Tours
Tours of Highmark Stadium are available directly through the team offices from July through September for $20 per person. Groups of 30 or more visitors can make special arrangements to accommodate large parties. The stadium also makes an incredible setting for photos for special events. You can book a shoot online for your convenience.
Elite Sports Tours
Elite Sports Tours offers fantastic bus trips from Toronto so that you can relax and enjoy the game-day experience. Catch a ride from any of their pickup locations at Toronto, Burlington, and St. Catharines, and they’ll take care of the rest. Elite Sports Tours even offers custom pickups when you hire a private bus for 52 people. The company has large ticket blocks for seating your group together, and they even provide “all you can eat” food and drinks for pregame tailgating. Elite Sports Tours serves thousands of fans every season, and you can join the party whether you have one person or 50.
One of the most remarkable features of an Elite Sports Tours package is the representatives who lead the tours. They offer giveaways and play trivia games with prizes on the trip to the stadium. When you arrive, you party alongside hundreds of other fans for unlimited food and drinks until the game starts. After the game, the bus delivers you back to your original pickup location safe and sound.
In Buffalo, NY, premium games sell out early, long before the start of the season. Choose the game you want to attend, and get your reservations far ahead of the time to ensure that Elite Sports Tours can seat your group together. Tours with this company require purchasing a full package, including bus transportation, game tickets, and a tailgate party. Pricing starts at $299.99 Canadian plus HST. A limited number of sideline passes are available for an additional fee. Call (888) 908-1042 to book your Buffalo Bills game day adventure with Elite Sports Tours.
Properties Available in Buffalo
If you’re looking for a place to call home in Buffalo, either permanently or just for game days, Ellicott Development offers beautiful apartments, condominiums, and townhomes for purchase or lease. The various locations are convenient for shopping, restaurants, and of course, Highmark Stadium. All Ellicott properties have modern amenities, updated features, and pets are welcome. Maintenance assistance is available 24 hours a day at all of our properties. Here are just a few of the possibilities:
- The Pardee at 451 Elmwood Avenue is a fantastic new building with five stories of mixed-use space, including shops, offices, and 26 apartments. They range from 1,100 to 2,150 square feet and feature luxury touches like quartz countertops, dishwashers, panoramic window views, off-street parking, and custom cabinetry. At the Pardee, you’ll also have air conditioning for those hot summer days. The building is part of the Elmwood Crossing project, which involves renovating a hospital property into retail, restaurants, and entertainment spaces. Your furry family members are welcome as well.
- 474 Michigan sits in the heart of downtown. It features three market-rate apartments with stainless steel appliances, bistro kitchens, air conditioning, and off-street parking. Choose from two or three-bedroom units that range from 1,250 to 1,900 square feet. The building has a convenient Tim Horton’s Cafe and Bake Shop on the first floor.
- 500 Pearl Apartments has 12 luxury units on the ninth floor of the building. Choose from one, two, or three-bedroom layouts with up to 2,310 square feet. The amenities are top-of-the-line, and the floor-to-ceiling windows give you some of the best views of downtown, Lake Erie, and Niagara Falls. The complex includes shopping and restaurants, also with space for corporate meetings and special events. Public transportation is readily available near the building.
- Overlooking the Buffalo River, the Cooperage at 55 Chicago Street was once the E. & B. Holmes Machinery Company Building Complex, and it dates back to 1870. Over the years, the property was transformed into an entertainment destination. The Cooperage building features a fantastic view of the Buffalo River along with a variety of retail establishments and a rock-climbing facility. The six market-rate apartments have custom kitchens, in-unit laundries, and porcelain tile bathrooms. Choose from studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom layouts from 507 to 1,242 square feet.
- At 207 West Huron, you’ll find a converted manufacturing space featuring commercial space and three market-rate apartments. It’s convenient to everything, only a mile off I-190 at the Virginia Street ramp. Custom kitchens, in-unit laundry, and porcelain tile bathrooms are just a few of the luxury touches you’ll find in this beautiful and historic location. Water and garbage utilities are included in the lease. Each unit has one on-site parking space.
- The Pasquale at Waterfront Place gives you all the conveniences of living in the city without the noise and traffic. The 49 luxury residences in the tower have two private indoor parking levels and a storage unit in the parking structure. One-bedroom units are 1,300 square feet, and sizes range from over 3,000 square feet in the penthouse. The floor plans have high ceilings, large rooms, and tons of closet space. The views over the water are breathtaking from the private balconies, patios, and terraces.
- The Townhomes at Waterfront Place is another excellent choice to get the best of the city without sacrificing the quiet. Nine luxury homes range from 2,890 square feet up to 3,451 square feet. Two-bedroom units have 2 and 1/2 baths. Three-bedroom townhouses also have 2 and 1/2 baths and a study. The ceilings are high, closet space is plentiful, and kitchens are state of the art with luxury touches like hardwood floors, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
Where Can I Learn More?
Whether you’re looking for a vacation getaway or a new permanent home, Ellicott Development has what you’re seeking. We’re a full-service company focusing on real estate management and development. We’ve been part of Buffalo, Upstate New York, and Western Pennsylvania for more than 40 years, so we are the experts you need to help you find the property that suits your needs. Contact us today to start the search for your dream apartment or condo, or an investment property.
Featured Image: JoanneStrell/Shutterstock