As the second-largest city in New York, Buffalo offers excellent business opportunities. Ellicott Development can help you launch your company with exciting office space for lease.
- When you locate your business in the downtown Buffalo area, you have access to many properties and a large population of potential customers.
- Office space for lease is plentiful in downtown Buffalo, as is retail, restaurant, and medical space.
- Properties are available with a variety of amenities, including parking and warehouse space.
More than 700 tech companies call Buffalo home, and thousands of service businesses cater to the employees of the larger community. Over half a million people work in the city, and the major industries include professional services, law firms, and restaurants. As an added incentive, the city of Buffalo offers extensive resources to help you start a new business in the city, relocate your current operations, or to expand into the community. Help is available every step of the way, from developing the business plan, your grand opening, and your plans for future growth.
- The Buffalo Small Business Development Center, or SBDC for short, assists people in starting or growing a small company. Local subject-matter experts provide free or low-cost consulting services and educational opportunities. The SBDC is an excellent resource for small businesses at any stage of development. The team of professionals understands local and state requirements to help you get your business off to a strong start.
- The Small Business Administration, or SBA, provides small business loans, with which many entrepreneurs are already familiar. However, many people don’t know that the SBA also offers training on various topics such as doing business with the government, strategic planning, female and minority entrepreneurship, and how to use the free resources available through the Buffalo Public Library. The SBA also operates a chapter of the Service Corps of Retired Executives or SCORE. This group provides mentors on various aspects of running a business. As a nonprofit, their services are free.
- The City of Buffalo partners with multiple organizations in the community that provide commercial loans for businesses at all stages of growth and development. The city also offers extensive resources to help you find and hire workers, stay in regulatory compliance, and join local networking opportunities.
When you consider all of the assistance available, the large population, the high traffic areas, and the availability of excellent office and retail space, you may find that Buffalo, NY, is a great place to start a new company or expand or relocate an existing one. When you’re ready to take that step, Ellicott Development can help you find the ideal location for your retail shop or office space in downtown Buffalo.
Leasing Your Next Office Space in Buffalo, NY
Ellicott Development is a full-service real estate company specializing in the development and management of residential and commercial properties. We bring more than 40 years of experience in commercial real estate to help you find the right location for your enterprise. Here are a few of the options available for office space in downtown Buffalo.
- 1091 Main Street is a six-story retail/medical office building with a 50-vehicle underground parking level and additional parking adjacent to the building. The building will connect to the former Our Lady Lourdes church with a multilevel winter garden when construction is complete. Just a mile from downtown, 1091 Main Street is convenient to many neighborhoods, making it an ideal space for shopping, office, and medical businesses.
- 500 Pearl Street includes 12 stories of mixed-use space created through a renovation of the Buffalo Christian Center. This historic building is modernized with open terraces and curtain wall glass on the upper floors. The facility hosts a 110-room hotel, residential space, offices, retail, and restaurants, along with five floors of above-ground structured parking. The 500 Pearl Street property has access to a pool and fitness center, meeting space, and a banquet area.
- 700 Delaware is close to the Central Business District and many Buffalo landmarks. The building has three stories of office space along the busy Delaware Avenue. The off-street parking can accommodate 79 vehicles. Since it’s already equipped with break and open spaces, 700 Delaware is ready to welcome your office or residential reuse project.
- 3800 Lake Shore is a two-story structure that would make an excellent location for office space, medical facilities, or retail shops. This building presents a great opportunity across the street from the Ford manufacturing facility and the Fed Ex location. Some of the distinguishing features of 3800 Lake Shore are the spacious parking area and gym space on the second floor.
- 303 South Park at the corner of Chicago and South Park is a versatile building ideal for a bar or restaurant, office space, or shopping. The property has a large warehouse area and overhead door access, and an adjacent property could serve as additional parking. Situated along the NFTA-Metro bus line, the building at 303 South Park is convenient to downtown and the Buffalo Creek Casino.
- 260 Michigan Avenue sits along Interstate 190 at the Seneca Street ramp. It’s a single-story building with office and warehouse potential and free on-site parking. The location in the central business district downtown gives this property exceptional visibility. The 260 Michigan Avenue property is only a few blocks from popular destinations like Coca-Cola Field, Canalside, and the Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino.
- 4301 Genesee Street might be right for you, especially if your business caters to travelers.Right across from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport, its location is less than a mile from the Kensington Expressway. This main thoroughfare connects residents of multiple communities to the downtown area. The property at 4301 Genesee Street has hotels all around and space available for retail and offices. A Tim Horton’s Cafe operates on one end.
- 1 Delaware Road is a bustling location made up of residential, commercial, and office spaces. The property has an excellent location at the intersection of Delaware Avenue and Delaware Road in Kenmore. It sits along one of the main routes into downtown and suburbs to the north. The area has many restaurants and retail stores. The 1 Delaware Road property has plenty of on-site parking and the opportunity to lease a performance/auditorium suite.
- 456 Main Street is the place to be if you want to be right in the heart of downtown Buffalo. This property has Main Street frontage and a signature marquee to draw the attention of the passengers on the NFTA Rail station. The area around 456 Main Street is home to restaurants, hotels, and offices. The property could be ideal for a single user or divided to suit multiple smaller entities.
Where to Learn More
Ellicott Development is ready to help you start your new endeavor or relocate your existing company to downtown Buffalo. With more than 2.5 million square feet of commercial space, the spaces we manage include beautifully restored historical projects. We have office space for lease to meet every need, and we can help you with utilities and other essentials to get your company up and running. Contact us today and let us help you get your project underway.
Image Source: Hsa htaw / Shutterstock