If you have some last minute holiday shopping to get done, consider shopping local this year. Shop local on Tuesday, December 20th and Wednesday, December 21st in the Ellicott Square Building with a variety of vendors available at a lunchtime market! Each day, there will be 5 vendors in the lobby of the Ellicott Square Building from 11am-3pm for all of your last minute holiday shopping needs.
On Tuesday, December 20th, the 5 vendors will be:
- Buffalo Made Co., a lifestyle brand which features original designs on hand printed apparel, prints, and more.
- Stella & Dot, a boutique style accessories company.
- 1801 Handcrafted, handcrafted soy candles, hand soaps, and signs.
- Bon Bon’s Gluten Free Bakery, a bakery that is 100% gluten free without the sacrifice of taste.
- Wandering Threads, offering a unique collection of handmade goods from reusable grocery totes to fabric covered magnets.
On Wednesday, December 21st, the 5 vendors will be:
- Elle Pea Tee, an organic ingredient based skincare line featuring handcrafted beauty needs like masques, lip scrubs, lip balms, facial scrubs, lotions, and more.
- Appleofmyeye, varieties of dehydrated apple goods as well as soy candles.
- Alpine Made, certified organic milk from Alpine dairy goats, and craft soap and skincare with the milk.
- Buffalo Collective, unique, rustic, and shabby chic wood decor and apparel from scratch.
- Carla’s Crumbly Creations, Inc., all natural, organic, and dairy free baked goods containing no nuts, no soy, and no corn.
Whether you are buying presents for loved ones or just shopping for yourself, make sure to stop by and check out these unique and locally made creations, as well as the giant Christmas tree in the lobby of the Ellicott Square Building!