14 North, Buffalo
The grandeur of the impressive stained glass windows and tall decorative ceilings of the auditorium have been transformed into awe-inspiring apartment units where bedrooms atop a second-story loft overlook an open living area. Most all of the ornate woodwork throughout the structure including the alter area has been restored in place adding unique character to the apartment units. The new finishes in the residential units offer an exciting, updated, contemporary design.
In addition to rich character, these new apartment units answer a growing need for exciting new living spaces at affordable rates. Conveniently located near many cultural and entertainment destinations of Downtown Buffalo.
14 North Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
- Bright, open interior spaces
- Restored hardwood flooring
- New carpeting
- High ceilings
- Restored woodwork, beams, and columns
- Bistro-style kitchens with breakfast bar
- Closets: entry/pantry/linen/walk-in
- Washer & dryer area with storage rooms
- Air conditioning (HVAC with temperature control)
- Modern track lighting
- Ceiling fans
- 24 hour maintenance
- Off-Street Parking Included.
[wptabtitle] 1 Bedroom[/wptabtitle]
[wptabtitle] 2 Bedrooms[/wptabtitle]
[wptabtitle] 3 Bedrooms[/wptabtitle]
View the construction progress photos.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Comments or questions are welcome.