The Ellicott Square Building is a 10-story Italian Renaissance-style office building built in 1896 at a cost of $3.5 million dollars. It was the largest office building in the world at the time of completion with 299,000 square feet of rentable office space. The floors and sidewalks of the vestibules consist of Mosaic and rare marble tiles arranged to produce a rich and artistic color effect. The most extravagant feature is the Central Court with a glass roof and mosaic floor which has a central disc showing points of the compass surrounded by a chain symbolizing the strength of business organization in the United States. Many social and political events are held in the Grand Court area showing its elegance and grandeur. Through the years, the building has undergone extensive improvements that have preserved the original architecture and added modern enhancements for energy efficiency, convenience and safety.
- Renovate-to-suit offices of 200 to 30,000 square feet on one level
- Located in Downtown Buffalo’s Central Business District
- 10-story Italian Renaissance-style office building
- Exterior design of elaborate terracotta ornamentation
- 24 hour security and accessibility
- Handicapped accessible
- Conveniently accessed from the I-190, Rt 5 & Rt 33
- Offers scenic panoramic view of Main Street, Coca-Cola Field & Erie Community College City Campus
- Charlie the Butcher’s Express located in lobby
- Sarah Danielle Woman’s Boutique located in lobby
- Ellicott Fitness Center located on first floor with special tenant pricing
- Company headquarters of Ellicott Development
- PLEASE NOTE: No longer accepting reservations for weddings/ceremonies in lobby
- Building owned and managed locally.
- Gross Rentals include heat, daily janitorial services, routine maintenance, & building security
- Adjacent indoor and outdoor parking; competitively priced.