The joined talents of Sinatra & Company Real Estate and Ellicott Development Company are preparing for the transformation of the former Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. The sprawling campus, expanding over almost 8 acres, with over 600,000 square feet, across 8 distinct structures, will be rewoven into the existing neighborhood fabric.
It will become a place where neighbors meet on walking paths. A place where children play. A place for visitors to enjoy. A place where people meet.
The Elmwood Crossing plans include:
- A hotel
- A grocery store
- A day care center
- A health and wellness center
- Residential components of approximately:
- 22 town homes
- 45 upper floor condominiums
- 240 apartments throughout the campus including market-rate, historic, and affordable
- Other small retail on West Utica Street and Elmwood Avenue
- Commercial office
- A pocket park
- Pedestrian pathways
- Public art and conversation corners
To see plans and a more detailed overview on the project, please visit www.elmwoodcrossing.com.