Ellicott Development is currently seeking highly motivated people who contribute to the company’s growth and success.
Employees will enjoy the following benefits
• Comprehensive Insurance Packages – Health, Dental, Life And Disability
• 401K Retirement Program
• Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days and Illness
Send your resume to Barbara Juryniec, Human Resource Director, Bjuryniec@ellicottdevelopment.com
Accounts Receivable Clerk – As part of the accounting team, the accounts receivable clerk will perform a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures which will include but not be limited to:
- Utilize computerized accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities to include.
- Accurately and timely prepare daily bank deposits for multiple accounts.
- Research, code and post cash receipts.
- Organize and maintain up to date receivable files and records.
- Generate accounting statements and receivable reports as requested.
- Maintain telephone, email, and personal communications with residential and commercial tenants, staff and management on receivable matters not to include actual collections of past due amounts.
Must have previous experience with and be proficient in MRI or other accounting system software, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
– Accounts Receivable: 3 years
– Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
– Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative.
– Able to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
– Familiar with real estate management a plus.
Accounts Payable Clerk – As part of the accounting team, the accounts payable clerk will perform routine accounting work in the accounts payable function which will include but not be limited to:
- Perform all aspects of the accounts payable function by matching purchase orders to invoices and entering the invoices into the software according to department policies and deadlines.
- Prepare check runs for multiple companies after invoices are approved for payment.
- Identify errors or discrepancies and resolve before processing.
- Research and resolve any outstanding balances on accounts, including telephone, mail, or email communications with vendors.
- Organize and maintain up to date payable files and records.
- Assist with the sorting and opening of Business Office mail daily.
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the accounts payable function.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including both Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Prior MRI or other accounting software experience also desired. This position’s daily work load is computer driven so proficiency is a necessary skill.
– Accounts payable: 3 years
Residential Cleaner – needed for common area cleaning & turnovers in residential apartments for multiple locations. This position is Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and requires travel during the day to different locations so your own reliable transportation is needed daily. Must be dependable and a self-starter with excellent attendance and communication skills. Attention to detail and the ability to work independently are all a plus.
HVAC Technician – Install, maintain and repair heating, cooling and ventilation systems for all properties owned and operated by Ellicott Development Company. Must provide quick and courteous service to all tenants and guests in regard to HVAC and mechanical systems maintenance concerns. Need to travel to locations mainly in the immediate downtown & Western New York area throughout the day so must have your own vehicle.